Renovated Gulf View Beachfront Condo w/ King Bed
Size –2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 4-7
H&M Getaways proudly presents Emerald Towers West Unit 2001.
AMAZING VIEWS! Come enjoy fabulous full frontal beach views in this beautifully renovated 2nd floor condominium! Our 2-bedroom 2-bath unit is just one floor up, which means better views and more privacy than the ground floor but no elevator necessary! Enjoy unobstructed views of the beautiful Emerald Coast from the kitchen, living area, private balcony and master suite! Our condo faces South toward the Gulf, so you will be able to enjoy BOTH sunrise AND sunset from this lovely unit.
IDEAL LOCATION! Our condo is located directly on the Gulf of Mexico, just steps from the clearest water and softest, sugar-white sand you will ever see! Our building, Emerald Towers West, is a well-maintained, 44-unit complex on Okaloosa Island. This Island is an ideal location because it is just 7 miles from Destin, so you can take advantage of Destin’s many restaurants and attractions but still enjoy our less-crowded, family friendly beach. Free beach service—2 beach chairs and one umbrella—included with your stay (Mar-Oct).
KING MASTER SUITE WITH GULF VIEW! The Master bedroom is situated on the ocean-side of the building so guests can enjoy quiet, privacy, and a gorgeous ocean view! This luxurious bedroom features a comfortable King-sized bed with Tempur-Pedic mattress, en suite bathroom, large flat screen TV, and slider door providing direct access to the balcony. Fall asleep to the soothing sounds of the ocean waves and wake up to a gorgeous ocean-view!
COMFORTABLE 2ND BEDROOM! The second bedroom features a full-sized bed, twin-sized bed, and en suite bathroom, as well as a flat-screen smart TV. Versatile to accommodate children or adults, with plenty of storage for luggage.
FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN! The newly updated kitchen features stainless steel appliances, new quartz countertops, Keurig coffee machine, and ample pantry space. It is fully equipped with everything you need to make home cooked meals. Best of all, you can see the ocean right in front of you while you stand at the sink! 4 counter stools and a 6-person dining table provides plenty of seating for your group to share meals together. Don’t feel like eating in? Take advantage of the outdoor grilling area next to the pool! Or, explore one of the many amazing restaurant options on the Island. This location has over 15 restaurants within 3 miles.
COMFORTABLE LIVING AREA! The open-concept living area is comfortably furnished and features a 55-inch flat-screen smart TV with Samsung sound bar. We even have side tables with built-in USB charging ports for all of your devices! Kick back and relax after a long day at the beach and stream your favorite shows. Or, watch a movie from our complementary Blu-Ray collection. We also keep a small assortment of books and board games for the whole family to enjoy. Need extra sleeping space? No problem! Just pull out the sleeper-sofa with 3-inch memory foam topper. Our unit can sleep 7 comfortably!
Traveling with a baby or toddler? Pack-n-play crib and high chair available upon request.
- WASHER & DRYER
- Free WIFI
- Free Parking
- Free Cable
- Central AC
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Large Pantry
- Keurig coffee maker
- Drip coffee pot
- Slow cooker/crock pot
- Balcony Adirondack chairs
- USB lamps on nightstands
- Professionally laundered, hotel quality linens
SAFETY & SECURITY FEATURES
- Keyless Entry with your own personalized door code (you will receive code prior to check-in).
- Deadbolt lock
- Ring doorbell to monitor the front door and assist with check-in if needed.
- Smoke detectors, Fire Extinguisher and Fire Sprinkler System inside unit.
- Professional cleaning service to ensure proper sanitization between guests
CANCELLATION POLICY: Guest receives 100 % of total booking cost if cancellation occurs at least 60 days before arrival; Guest receives 50 % if cancellation occurs at least 30 days before arrival; No refunds within 30 days of arrival. Credit card processing fees are not refundable.
- No smoking or vaping
- No pets
- No parties or events
- $37 Damage Protection Insurance Required
- Renter Agreement and Security deposit required
- Check-in after 4 PM, Check-out before 10 AM
SNOWBIRDS, PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR MONTHLY STAY INQUIRIES.
- Stewby’s: fresh, casual seafood, great value for money! (1.3 miles)
- Old Bay Steamer: Best seafood on the Island! (1.5 miles)
- Asiago’s Skillet: Best Breakfast on the Island! Try the Banana’s Foster French toast! (1.5 miles)
- The Gulf: seafood, great indoor/outdoor atmosphere on the bayside of the Island. Delicious cocktails! (1.9 miles)
- Burrito Del Sol: fresh Baja-Style Mexican food (2.2 miles)
- Parlor Doughnuts – our favorite doughnuts (2.2 miles)
- Food Truck Park: located in downtown Fort Walton Beach. Featuring coffee, café food, and acai bowls. (2.3 miles)
- Magnolia Grill: Best steak nearby! Perfect for a romantic date night. (2.8 miles)
- AJ’s on the Bayou: Oysters, fresh seafood, and live entertainment on the water. (4.3 miles)
- Soi Bistro: The best Sushi around! (4.4 miles)
- McGuires Irish Pub: family friendly, everything on the menu is good, also has excellent steak! (6.7 miles)
- Louisiana Lagniappe: upscale Cajun food on the water (8.4 miles)
- Mimmo’s Italian: our favorite Italian food in the area! (9 miles)
ENTERTAINMENT, ATTRACTIONS, & SHOPPING:
- Okaloosa National Mini Golf and Ice Cream (1.5 miles)
- The Ratchet Hatchet: Axe throwing with a bar OR you can BYOB! (2.5 miles)
- The Gulfarium – small aquarium with dolphin and sea lion shows (2 miles)
- The Boardwalk, Okaloosa Island: Oceanfront dining, shopping, bars, live music, playground for the kids, and volleyball courts (2.2 miles)
- Okaloosa Island Fishing Pier - Fishing tackle and pole rental (2.1 miles)
- Fort Walton Beach Landing Park: Get a Beer at the Boardwalk and take it to watch the kids play!
- Ferry Park: park with fun toys, tennis courts and exercise walking path. (3.3 miles)
- Wild Willy’s Adventure Zone: Arcade, go-karts, 4d theater, putt-putt golf, ropes course (2.2 miles)
- Destin HarborWalk Village: entertainment, dining, shopping, boating excursions (7 miles)
- Big Kahuna’s Water & Adventure Park (9.5 miles)
- Destin Commons: Outdoor shopping and restaurants (13 miles)
- Silver Sands Premium Outlets (16 miles)
- Tom Thumb Convenience store (0.4 miles)
- Alvin’s Island Beach Shop (1.7 miles)
- Publix Grocery Store (2.3 miles)
- Walmart Supercenter (6.7 miles)
- Starbucks (3.3 miles)
About the OwnerA little about your hosts: We are a military family originally from the Seattle area. We purchased this condo in 2020 to enjoy beach living before the Air Force sent us on our next adventure. We lived here for about a year with our baby, toddler, and Kindergartner while we renovated the space. It was a big project—especially living with 3 little kids in a 2-bedroom condo!—but we enjoyed the challenge, and we are so proud of the final results. We have moved on to our next station, but we plan to come back to the beach often. We have so many wonderful memories in this beautiful place!
|Property Type||Condo in a condo on the 2nd floor|
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
- Registration Number
- DBPR license #CND5603940